Friday 21 August 2009

Thank you

I have a a friend who reads this blog in the beautiful state of Iowa in the USA.
Yep you know who you are........and how is Casey today?

Ok just to say thank you for the words you said yesterday.
I will post this thank you too you.

I am well aware of Obama's comments this am.
I am well aware of the anti-Scottish blogs, websites, the boycott Scotland sentiment that is springing up.
I am also aware of the pathetic posts by certain right wing supposedly heavy weight political bloggers here in the UK who are doing it for political reasons to appease certain areas.

So thanks again..........glad some of you look with a bit of objectivity.

Right or wrong, innocent or guilty............this wee island had no chance.

2 comments:

subrosa said...

Some of the comment has been shameful LotF and that includes the US.

Never mind, I shall do my best to educate the uneducated.

The Last Of The Few said...

I have 1 friend Rosie out there who is very well educated and who is not of the cheeseburger munching brigade if you get my meaning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails