Monday 2 November 2009

I am back............well nearly

A note to my loyal readers and also to people who just pass by saying what cac is he posting today.

I am just about back in fold so to speak.

Work has somewhat taken me away from my blogging but suffice it to say by the weekend coming it will be as if I have not been away.

However a fast look through the blogosphere appears to have many with there backs up over something called John and Edward............OK folks its just a program and a stage managed program at that.........now go lie down and dont let it worry you!!!

2 comments:

subrosa said...

Yoohoo, glad to see you s and s. Relax for a wee while and enjoy being back with your own.

The Big Dollop said...

Hey there Bro.

labour is the lot of man bro ... dont knock it.

welcome back bro

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails