Friday 6 November 2009

Brown Bollocks Part 2


Further to my earlier post and hit tip to Jess the Dog see here, on our saviour of the World and his Afghainstan statement this am.

Well the lovely Subrosa has a further piece to it here.

At the end she makes a ref to Gordy Babies quote in the Daily record and I quote from Rosies Blog as follows......


Update: A quote from Gordon Brown in the Record:


"A 'Fortress Britain' policy of just protecting your own borders is not going to be sufficient."


What evidence does he have to make that assertion? No effort has been made for years to protect our borders efficiently. Quite the contrary.



Very true Subrosa and lets look at that further..........the country with the stronest border security apart from Israel has to be the USA. And indeed sadly events of the last 24 hrs at Fort Hood Texas have proven that NO ONE can protect your borders 100%. Certainly not from an internal, dare I say home grown threat............and do we think the UK has any home grown threat risk??????

Not as if we gave passport out to any bugger that wanted them without so much of second glance is it???!!!

Do we ?????????????



On a lighter note...notice I used my Gordy Prozac photo again...my fave of him!

2 comments:

subrosa said...

Thanks for that LotF. Love the photo too and was looking for it everywhere. Now I'll be sensible and put it in my wee library thing instead of wondering where I'd seen it before. Do hope you're impressed with my new organisational skills. :)

I didn't see Jess's post until I was having a break before I edited mine. His is better as usual but I'm not complaining.

Anonymous said...

I love that photo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails