Friday 5 November 2010

Another selfish athlete


Wimbledon hopeful Simona Halep wants surgery to reduce the size of her breasts.
Halep is seen as one of the tennis stars of the future after winning a host of junior titles and a place in the final of the junior French Open last year.

But the 5-foot-5-inch Romanian tennis star said she thinks her 34DD bust is holding her back.

"This fall I'll have a breast reduction operation" Halep said. "The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play."

"It's the weight that troubles me and my ability to react quickly" she added.



WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THIS KID THAT WINNING ISN'T EVERYTHING!

THIS SELF-CENTERED SPOILED LITTLE BRAT SHOULDN'T BE SO CONSUMED WITH "WINNING MAJOR TENNIS TOURNAMENTS"!

WHAT ABOUT US.... THE HARD-WORKING EVERYDAY FAN?




FOLKS PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR HOOTERS LIKE THAT!
AND MANY OF US PAY TO SEE THEM.


AND THIS LITTLE BRAT WANTS TO HAVE THEM REDUCED"?


PISSES ME OFF…..SELFISH ATHETE THAT SHE IS...



MBUN1...sorry!

2 comments:

Conan the Librarian™ said...

I really must keep more abreast of the tennis news.

The Last Of The Few said...

I make a point of it now Conan. Terrific sport, great spectator value.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails