Wednesday 24 June 2009

You Deserve Everything You Get!



I love rugby. Cant get enough of it.
And both codes at that (many other will crindge at that).
I have played both codes.
I referee both codes.
I work very close with a certain rugby authority on our wee green isle
I believe it to be the fastest full contact sport other than a martial art!!

However.
The gentleman in this photo is a certain Mr Gareth Hock.
Wigan Rugby League 1st choice second row forward.
England International
RL British Lion

And total arse
I mean you had it all, the fans, the money, the life.
Kids and adults a like looked up to you.
And you threw it all away.

I never reached the playing heights you did.............and all respect I have for you as a player has now gone.

However you are not the first and wont be the last.

The games better off without you Gareth, I mean you have just come back from a ban for violent conduct on a referee............you total arse.
And now this.

Make sure the door does not hit you in the ass on the way out!

2 comments:

subrosa said...

You're right, the game is better off without him, but the problem is people remember the likes of him rather than the likes of the good guys.

The Last Of The Few said...

ou raise a good point Subrosa but no one is talking about Matt Stevens right now.
I do doubt they will really be welcomed back.
And if they are..... I for one will not be doing the welcoming.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails