Wednesday 14 April 2010

Why the sudden unburdening?


















I am very confused here today.

2 separate reports in 2 separate MSM streams on the same sort of subject.

Why is the PM now admitting mistakes.

See here

And see here

For years this man has refused point blank to admit the sun comes up in the morning.............and now "oh dear me.........what a silly boy I am".

Is this an election ploy?
Is this the oh sorry Iam human?
Give me another go plleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee?

The thing I struggle with is we have been treated like we are stupid, and we know where the problem lies so why all of a sudden admit it> I mean I would rather he had the conviction to maintain his position rather than fanny about with wishy washy stances..............grow some balls!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails