Tuesday 8 May 2012

08/05 ........... A Sad Day



Indeed ...... sadly 08/05/12 marks a date for myself.
This wee blog is the main outlet I have but if you follow this link here and indeed then the link there all will be clear.

Today is the second anniversary of the passing away of my very best mate Calum, in a horrific motorcycle accident.
Indeed a better friend I never had ............... maybe never will have.

Please read the original posts if you are not aquanted with the story but ............... I can say the guilt has gone but the hurt still stays.

Tonight a wee trip out to Scotlandwell will be had. Nice we part of Perthshire if anyone knows it. A wee flower will be laid and a wee prayer said. Not that I am devoutly religious. Maybe more of a question to the big guy upstairs to ask why Calum.
He left a wife and a tiny wee daughter. They have moved away now and are going on with their lives.
Life does not stop because of tragedy, I above all realise that ............... it just needs dealt with.

Night my mate ...... sleep well !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails